This practical fire hose is specially designed for use when installing water pumps and is intended for transporting water. Manufactured from weatherproof material, the fire hose guarantees long life and excellent durability. It also features a smooth PVC lining that eliminates squeezing and blocking of the hose and allows unrestricted water flow. Manufactured from hard aluminum alloy, the three inch Storz couplings can withstand 8 bar working pressure. Thanks to the Storz couplings on both ends, the fire hose can be connected to another hose to lengthen it or connected to the nozzle to increase the jet pressure from the water. In addition, the flat tubing is light in weight and can be rolled up as spools for easy storage and transportation. Note: This fire hose is not intended for professional firefighting or for use in fixed fire suppression systems.
- Length: 20 m
- Diameter: 3 "
- Clutch Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Lined with PVC
- Coupling type: Storz (B - Storz)
- Operating pressure: 8 bar
- Bursting pressure: 25 bar
- Not designed for professional firefighters
- The Storz coupling is the standard coupling of fire hoses in: Denmark, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Sweden, the Netherlands, Greece and Australia
- Material: Polyester: 100%